I realised i haven’t done an update on me and Rue since he was born so here we go:
My weight: Back to normal weight as of week 2 (108kg) but excess skin still there so wearing one size up.
Bubs size: weight 5kg, length 56cm, head 40cm. He is slipping down the growth chart which is a little concerning but seems happy so the nurse isnt too worried. Wearing 000.
Baby development: Smiling, laughing, holds head steady when held, hates tummy time, sucking fists having about 100ml milk 6 times a day.
Work status: Back to half maternity pay after 4 weeks of full pay. Mat leave ends April 2015, not looking forward to it 😦
- Get Rue to drink 150ml each feed.
- Get Rue into his crib as he is out growing his bassinet.
- Tighten abs.
- Lose 10kg to get under 100kg.
- Eat healthier
- Spend less money on food.
- Encourage Rue to hold his head up during tummy time.
- Pay off credit card (maybe this month)