I have never really been one to make new year resolutions but there are several things i really need to do this year and a year is a nice time bracket for goals.
- I say this every year but i have to pay off my debt. I work it out each year and there is no reason that i cant do it i just like buying stuff with my spare cash. Which brings me to my next point.
- Not spend anything on my creditcard! I have been using it to buy extra things each fortnight and am living over my means. Not at all this year!
- Lose 20kg. This may seem like an ambitious goal until you realise that i need to actually lose double that to be at a normal weight. 20kg will have me in a healthier place so thats the least i need to do.
- Don’t go to the shop unless i actually HAVE to buy something. No more browsing which leads to buying
- Focus more on selling things on Etsy. I have dabbled in it for a while now but never sold anything so i need to find something viable.
- Work out my car. I currently spend $400 a fortnight which is way above my means on my car lease which is under contract for 2years. I have taken the first step in emailing the company and asking how to get out of this. I think it will be a matter of paying it out which is $15,000 (i would then sell the car and get that back) so i may not be able to do it.
- Although i would like to say i will have more savings $50 a fortnight is the most i can spare while im paying down my debt so there it will stay.
So that’s it. A modest list of HAVE to do this year. 366 days to go (its a leap year!).